2018 Teklad Global 18% Protein Rodent Diet is a fixed formula, non-autoclavable diet manufactured with high quality ingredients and designed to support gestation, lactation, and growth of rodents. 2018 does not contain alfalfa, thus lowering the occurrence of natural phytoestrogens. Typical isoflavone concentrations (daidzein + genistein aglycone equivalents) range from 150 to 250 mg/kg. Exclusion of alfalfa reduces chlorophyll, improving optical imaging clarity. Absence of animal protein and fish meal minimizes the presence of nitrosamines.
- Non-autoclavable - 2018 (refer to 2018 datasheet)
- Certified - 2018C (refer to 2018 datasheet)
- Irradiated - 2918 (refer to 2018 datasheet)
- Autoclavable - 2018S (refer to 2018S datasheet)
- Autoclavable, Certified - 2018SC (refer to 2018S datasheet)
- Autoclavable, Extruded - 2018SX (refer to 2018SX datasheet)
- Autoclavable, Extruded, Certified - 2018SXC (refer to 2018SX datasheet)
|2018 Teklad Global 18% Protein Rodent Diet|
|Fat (ether extract)||6.2%|
|Energy Density||3.1 kcal/g|
| ||13.0 kJ/g|
|Calories from Protein||24%|
|Calories from Fat||18%|
|Calories from Carbohydrate||58%|
*Data are compiled from published values and direct analytical testing. Nutrient values may vary due to the natural variation in the ingredients and analysis.